In the streamline of this operational activity the Petroviser offers both - Well Construction Management and Standard Supervision. In contrast to the Standard Supervision the Well Construction Management includes all supervisory functions, as well as direct management of drilling and construction processes concerning technology, multiple contractor coordination, quality control and assessment of services performed. The Well Construction Management anticipates a wider capability and responsibility for decision making, thus the supervising company's accountability is extended to the non productive rig downtime and drilling materials consumption.
The Petroviser currently provides supervising services to Rosnteft JSC, Gazprom JSC, Naryanmarneftegaz Ltd, Sever-Karasevsky NGP, and others. An extension contract had been signed with Naryanmarneftegaz to provide the Well Construction Management service.
Along with the supervisory functions the company is able to conduct technical pre-qualification of drilling contractors and organize tendering of contractors' offers.
The supervisor as a company man shall act solely to benefit the customer of drilling services. The supervisor's activity is aimed to efficient use of financial and material resources of the customer during the process of well construction. The standard set of services (technical supervision) is rendered by Pertorviser's specialists on all stages of well construction, workover, and well re-entry.
- Customer Outcomes:
- well construction costs optimization;
- high quality of construction;
- technical and operating information database setup and maintenance for future technical and economic analysis.
The supervisor's unit is a mobile office shack being positioned within a wellsite area or wellpad. The supervising services can be provided jointly with the Mud Logging Service and the Remote Monitoring Service. This way the Customer gets an efficient control over Contractors and receives the highly reliable and timely information.
The Management of Petroviser makes high demands of supervisors' qualification. The personnel takes professional assessment exams on the regular bases at theTraining Center.
- Our supervisors are required to meet the following criteria:
- have higher professional education in Drilling of Oil and Gas Wells (drilling supervisors) or in Geology of Oil and Gas (well testing supervisors);
- have at least 10 years of experience in drilling and completion on engineering or management positions and at least 3 years as a field supervisor;
- know industry technical standards and economics of well construction;
- be certified in Industrial Safety;
- have completed the course on Accidents Free Drilling Operations;
- have valid IWCF well control certificate (senior supervisors, regional supervisors and project managers).
The information resources for the supervisors are the data retrieved from the Mud Logging station and visually presented via special software applications developed by Petroviser.
The main supervisor's tool is the software application WellReport. This software serves for unified description of work processes of well construction and corresponding consumption of drilling materials. The software allows to generate daily drilling reports, time distribution table and charts, technical and economic indicators, drilling schedule.
Realtime streaming of key processes from remote well sites is handled by Remote Well Monitoring System - WellOnline. This Informaiton System is accessable via a Web interface and could be used on any computer connected to the Internet.